Thursday, December 3, 2009

New Years

I know I shouldnt be thinking about New Years Resolutions (AKA things I "think" about doing, but never actually do), but I cant get a few things out of my head. Things that I want to do, but keep telling myself "after the holiday" because I am too busy right now to do them. So... they are kinda like resolutions.

What I can't get out of my head? Granny squares!!! I want to crochet granny squares and make cool things. I have tried the whole knitting thing and its not for me. but crochet? I think I can handle. I cannot wait to get cozy on my couch with a cup of tea and a movie I have seen a hundred times. Picture it, its freezing cold outside, I have a batch of cinnamon rolls in the oven, and I am crocheting granny squares!! OMG!! Crap I am getting old.

The cricut. Since this silly little machine has came out I never pictured myself getting one. I have a small scrapbooking supply, my house is small so I have to keep it to a minimum, and I am fine having it that way. But in the last year, I find myself more into cardmaking rather than scrapbooking. I think the Cricut would take my cardmaking to another level. Okay maybe just to level 1, since I dont really have a level of cardmaking right now. I make some cards, they arent really cute. Anyway, the Cricut is really expensive, and so are the cartridges. So... I dont know when, or it, I will ever get one.

Oh and just because this is always at the top of my "after the holidays" list.... LOSE 500 lbs!!!!!

So.... how is your December going so far?

2 comments:

Mrs. G said...

Hey Amy! I'm glad I found you again! I have to tell you that I love your tattoo and that I always knew you would turn out to be such a crafty girl!

P.S. I LOVED the dance video!!!

Lisa said...

1. your cards always amaze me- especially your Christmas cards. I always save them and use them on my scrap pages :)

2. I wish you'd get back into scrapbooking...you are SO good at it girl.

3. I love that you want to MAKE things, even if it does make you feel old. You are way too creative to sit still.

Love to you today sweet friend!