Saturday, November 14, 2009

Craft Day

 
Posted by Picasa


I have been checking out some Thanksgiving crafts lately. I saved a few ideas, and today we spent a few hours putting together some cool stuff. We have 3 Thanksgiving dinners each year. Den's mom, my mom, and my grandmother on my dad's side. I thought it would be cool to bring a little something homemade by us, to grace each of our Thanksgiving tables.

Today we made a bread basket that looks like a turkey!

Isnt he cool?? I just crack up everytime I look at him. And he was very easy to make!

Then we made these turkey napkin rings!

We have a whole gaggle of them!! Harley did most of the work on these napkin rings. They were a little more complicated, but worth it.


Tomorrow we are going to work on some place cards.

I found all of the ideas on this website.
They constantly have awesome craft ideas for all seasons. Family Fun

3 comments:

Vicki Z said...

Those all sure turned out cute! I know your families will be THANKFUL for your thoughtfulness in bringing them to your feasts.

Crystal said...

That turkey basket is the cutest thing ever! And the napkin holders???? Wow! You guys are so creative. I love how the whole family got involved in the crafting. Good memories being made!

Lisa said...

cute.cute.CUTE~