Thursday, March 13, 2008

I want fabulous!

So like all I have been wanting to do lately is shop. I have been communicating with my inner girly girl. I am so excited for spring to get here so I can wear my sunglasses more often, oh and flip flops! Next week Nicole is going to be here all week and I am going to take a day off to hang with her and get a pedi and some new flips, make-up, something! Anything!

A few things that I am totally in love with right now:

This lip gloss, I have the HoneyDo, and the Nilla Fudge. For $5 simple dollars, its an amazing way to bring sexy back!


Got hooked up with this way cute hoodie from Macy's, cant wait to get some flip flops to match it. I can live in this thing forever, its so cozy.


These big sunglasses (which broke the other day by the way!) and messy braids. I have been rockin the braids lately. What inspired me to start this I have no idea, but it beats the shoulder length bore that is my hair currently.


Oh, also on the list of things I need. Walking shoes. I have been going to the walking park with some cool chicas this week. We have like a whole "walking club" thing going on. I need new shoes. I am so picky about my tennis shoes that I have probably tried on 50 pair and just cannot find one that I like. Dude. Its time, I really need to suck it up and get some. I have shin splints from walking already. Cant wait for new shoes.

This whole walking thing is awesome. I stick my iPod phones in one ear, and listen to the girlies with the other ear. Its so much fun to get out in the fresh air and get a couple of miles in. Cant wait until Sunday to go again.

2 comments:

Carrie K said...

Jealous! I wanna be a cool walker chick! and i wanna rock the braids...im CRYING about your glasses! For real those were the BEST...

ummm...can i just say i LOVE your post...seriously...youre the best!

Lisa said...

you're so cute amy. seriously. you're cute and you make me laugh...don't ever quit that.

so where do you get this amazing lip gloss?