Sunday, July 25, 2010

RaNdOm....

1. I have a set of knives in one of those knife block things... but they are never ever all clean at the same time, there is always at least one knife missing at any given time.

2. I would like a new set of knives, really nice ones like the Pioneer Woman uses.

3. Have you ever had Hone BBQ Fritos? They are spiral shaped, and its impossible to reach into the bag and pull out more than 2 fritos at a time with your hand. Its IMPOSSIBLE. Try it.

4. One of my boyfriends I had when I lived in Salem is almost completely bald now.

5. I actually only had 1 boyfriend when I lived in Salem.

6. I dont talk to ANY of my ex boyfriends.

7. Today our Pastor was gone from church, so the worship pastor filled in for him. And the youth pastor filled in for the worship pastor and it was AMAZING!! I want the youth pastor to be our worship pastor every week.

8. I feel bad about the above statement, because I do really like our regular worship pastor.

9. I have been watching Big Brother 12. And I like it. And it goes against everything I believe in when it comes to reality TV and the amount of time I should/or shouldnt spend watching TV.

10. I miss running.

11. Ok, I miss running. A LOT! Its too hard to run in hot weather, so I have been swimming, which I love. But I love running more.

12. I never thought I would love running, or miss running.

13. I booked my room in Spokane for Bloomsday next year.

14. I picked our first 2 cherry tomatos today.

15. I ate both of them.

16. Weight Watchers sucks.

17. But it works.

18. If I stick to it.

19. But thats really hard.

20. The word "tomatos" above looks weird... should it have been "tomatoes"?

21. We might get a cat, or well, a kitten. My family wants one really bad. I do too, but I dont want to be allergic. And I dont want anymore vet bills. Oh and that litter box thing... dont want that either.

22. We will probably get a cat.

23. Someday I am going to get a Corgi dog.

24. Big Brother is coming on in 18 minutes.

25. I need to put my clothes in the dryer.

26. I want new clothes.

27. We have almost all of Harleys school clothes bought.

28. I would name my Corgi, Alice.

29. I dont know what I am doing next weekend.

30. Big Brother in 15 minutes.

2 comments:

Dawna said...

You make me smile. Hope your week is fabulous!!

Carrie K said...

please please please get a corgi...not a cat...

signed,
your highly allergic BFF :)

10-13 make me smile...BIG

#4 made me snort...

and there is way too much Big Brother on this list...for reals!