Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Look into my crystal ball...

I was sitting here thinking about how fast time goes by. Here it is almost May. We are 1/3 of the way through 2008. I feel like there is so much I need or want to do this year.

Things I would like to do in 2008:

Get a laptop
Paint the dining room
Paint Bubba's room.
Take my family to Seattle
Get a new bra (this one makes me laugh)
Get new carpet in my bedroom
Go to La Grande and eat at the Foley Station
Visit my friend Rene in Jefferson
Go somewhere besides Portland with Dennis, just the two of us
Visit my dad in Coulee City
Take water aerobics with my friends this summer
Get a new filing cabinet and organize all my files
Start selling Pampered Chef
Go shopping at IKEA
Eat at the Melting Pot
Get a new fence put up
Clean the upholstry in my car
Get a raise
Lose weight
See my beautiful friend Carina
Teach the kids how to cook stuff
Go to the dentist (dont wanna)
Get new glasses
Pay my bills on time


I am sure there will be more things that come up as the year goes on.

Whats on your list?

5 comments:

Carrie K said...

thats a kick ass list...

can you add "move to kennewick so carrie is not lonely"

love you!

Stacy Armentrout Skinner said...

what a great list. I know you will be able to get most of them done.

Anonymous said...

You are not moving to Kennewick, Carrie can just move here. HA HA!!

Cindy

Vicki Z said...

I would say that your list looks "Very do-able". Sometimes you just have to say "I have decided I want to do this, so when can I do it?" and set a time and DO IT! Have fun trying to accomplish as many as you can.

Stacy Armentrout Skinner said...

I'm with Cindy Carrie needs to move here!!!