Thursday, April 10, 2008

Cool yer jets.....

Sorry I havent posted in a while. I hope you all enjoyed my video. I will probably be making more videos in the future. That one was way too fun.

Whats new with us? Well, we have been looking for a new car. I have been driving a lot of different cars. Today I drove one that I absolutely fell in love with. It was by far the nicest car I have ever driven in my life. It was a 2007 Nissan Altima, its absolutely gorgeous, and a little out of our price range. I mean, we could get it, and the car payment would be ok I guess. It just scares me a little you know? Like what if something happens to the car, or our money? Ugh, I dont know, its just scary. I guess I am just having mixed feeling because our current car (pile of shit) will be paid off in a few months, and then we will have some extra cash. So would I like to just drive an "ok" car and have extra money to be able to go places? Or would I like to drive a great car, and not be able to go anywhere???

decisions, decisions....

2 comments:

Carrie K said...

well...you know what dave ramsey would say...

lol

Anonymous said...

altimas are HOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTT!!!
C*