Monday, May 31, 2010

Whats Up? (with us) - part 1 of a week long series

I realized this weekend that there have been some happenings that I havent blogged about.

Shame on me.

I am going to do 1 post a night this week, until I am all caught up.

We are planning a few camping trips this summer, but we dont know a lot of good places to go camping. On Sunday, we set out in the Heppner direction to "scout" out some spots.

We ended up at Bull Prairie Lake. Its about 30 miles south of Heppner. They have a bunch of campsites, and most of them meet my own personal requirements. One being a fire ring, not a grill on a post, but an actual fire ring. I want a campfire when I am camping. Two being running water... I like to be able to wash my hands, and wash my dishes and cooking utensils. Bathrooms are third on the list, not really important, I can pee outside, but I do prefer a bathroom. Bull Prairie is also a good place for the kids to bring their bikes.

Oh! And there is a lake. Hence the name... bull prairie LAKE!!

We went fishing.

And caught a few fish.

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: