Monday, March 8, 2010

good stuff, no pictures

well... this last week was exciting.

It was my b-day week (march 4th), but there wasn't much celebrating. I did take off early on Tuesday to go up to Kennewick and get another (!!!) tattoo, on my other foot. I dont have any pics on my computer, but its a very colorful purple and red sparrow. I like her.

Both of my sales people were out from Wed-Today. So I had to work from open to close all of those days. They were very long days, but I was lucky enough that we were pretty slow so I was able to get a lot of projects done without people being in my way. Some days went by fairly quick, and before I knew it, the weekend was here.

Oh I forgot to mention that I could barely move for the first half of the week because of my previous weekend running spree. That stunk!

My plans for my birthday weekend, were to take a drive with my family up to LaGrande for the day, meet an old friend for lunch, and actually eat real food. Saturday was a gorgeous day, and we made the morning drive to my old stompin grounds. I got to show the kids the college campus, and all of the places I lived. I wasnt able to show them my dorm, because it doesnt exist anymore. Its been completely tore down. That was really wierd to see. The campus has changed soooo much, but so many memories I have there.

We met up with Lea at the SubShop downtown. I worked there for about 3 years before I left La Grande. It's an awesome shop, owned by an awesome family. I met Lea while working there, and we have lost touch and reunited a few times over the last 9 years. She has a family now, and I have a family now, and it was so nice to sit and catch up. We were there for 3 hours!!! On the way home, we stopped for ice cream at Baskin Robbins. My very favorite flavor is Love Potion #31, and I had to have it. It made me full, and i didnt feel well after it.

We got home and I downed about a gallon of water, and had to start cooking our dinner. By dinner, I mean frozen chicken and turkey potpies. Hey, its what I wanted. I was craving that crusty, baked, gravyness. I am happy to now report that craving is gone. Topped off the "binge day" with a homemade carrot cake. My friend Sherrie baked me a wonderful carrot cake from scratch. It was pretty intense.

I was so glad to get back on my plan yesterday. I had a headache all day, and I spent the whole day drinking water. I did go for a run yesterday. It was my first day back. Had to take a little break, because the tattoo on my foot made it a little hard to wear real shoes. I went running again today. Did different intervals today, but ran realllll slow. The wind was howling!! Running into the wind is hard. ick! If I go again tomorrow, which I fully intend to, I will be back on schedule with the Couch to 5K running plan.

Oh, yesterday Harley and I baked again. Instead of cookies, we made blueberry mini muffins. She did an excellent job, the muffins look great! Everyone, except me of course, has been pigging out on them.

I have ran out of things to talk about.

Later skater.

1 comment:

Carrie K said...

youre hot...

...im just sayin :)

i have nothing else...