Monday, March 15, 2010

8 weeks..

Yesterday marked a total of 8 weeks on my diet.

I have lost a total of 25.3 pounds.

I had my measurements done 8 weeks ago, and again tonight.

I have lost a total of 23 inches!!

Below are some "before" and "after 8 weeks" pics.

Can you see a difference?

 


Excuse my dirty shirt, I had just gotten done cooking.

 


Running update. I am on week 3 of the Couch to 5K program. I am getting more and more anxious for Bloomsday in May.
The C25K program hasnt been too awful so far. I have good days and bad days. I have completed every exercise just like I am supposed to, I run when it says run, and I dont stop until it says stop. So far the longest interval has only been 3 minutes. I know that my lung capacity is improving, I only start breathing really hard toward the end now, instead of after the very first interval. I havent had any pain since the first 2 days, my shoes feel great, so I am happy so far. Somedays I really dont feel like going. But once I do get out there, its all good. I do the program on Sundays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays. This weekend we are going to the coast, so I get to do my Sunday run at the hotel on a treadmill.

Just a quick update, that's all.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Dawna said...

You look amazing!!! Way to go, girl!

Carrie K said...

i see a huge difference!! you are HOT :)

congrats on sticking to it...especially the running :)

i heart you muchly!

Lisa said...

HOLY SMOKES GIRL!

I think my favorite part is the {smile} on your face.

I'm so proud of you Aims. And SOOOOO happy for you! Way to go, girl! You look amazing :)

Crystal said...

You look amazing!

I totally agree with Lisa~the best part is the smile on your face. :)

Way to go!