Saturday, March 21, 2009

Yea.... I know....

It's been a while.....

But I wanted to share my day in Portland with you guys, my peeps!

I didnt take as many pictures as I wanted to, but I took....some.

We spent most of the day down here....

The Pearl District!!!!



First stop: Breakfast at Cupcake Jones!!!




I had the Chocolate Covered Strawberry, and ironically, The "Pearl". Dennis had the Downtown Cupcake Brown, and a Spring Lemon.



The cupcakes were great, really! The large ones are filled, and huge!! The tiny ones are perfect. Just a little taste of something great. It's a great little shop to check out if you are ever down in the Pearl.
And even though they were good..... I would give them both back right about now, just to have another one of these....

from here:


It is the coolest little tea shop with very unique bubble tea flavors. The one I had was called "obama honey" and oh it was so tasty. I want another right NOW!!! Even Dennis thought it tasted good, and he doesnt even like bubble tea.

Then we headed up to NW 23rd, to visit this cool chick!

That's my baby cousin, Jessica. She works at the Hip Hound. It's a very upscale dog store, they sell expensive clothes and food and collars and stuff. But I always buy Bootsy's treats and snacks from her. We have been out for a while, so I spent like $40 on snacks for my pup!
Plus I have to give some lovin' to this!!!


That is Birdie! Isnt she cool??? She is an Italian Greyhound. She's a sweetie and so fun.

Well, that is part of my day anyway. Saturday Market was so packed I didnt even my camera out. Then we went to Trader Joes.

okay, that is enough to report for now.

more tomorrow....maybe.

1 comment:

Vicki Z said...

Sounds like you both had an awesome time! Great pic's, as usual. I always love reading about your Pearl District Adventures.