Tuesday, March 24, 2009

ByeBye dark dungeon

Well..... after a brief emotional breakdown, the room is primered, and the ceiling is primered AND painted!!! I hate painting!! I think I need my head examined when I come up with ideas like this. I get stuck doing the ceiling (for obvious reasons) and its HARD!!! OMG!!! I am so sore. I will be the first to admit, I have NO upper body strength. I wanted to die!!! But, its done now, so yay! I am covered in paint too!! So, all we have left is to paint the walls the wall color, and paint the trim around the door and window. Should be able to get all that done tomorrow night. Then on Thursday we can start putting the place back together. You don't even want to know what the rest of my house looks like. Yikes!!!

So anyway, here is where we are after day 2.....

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: