Sunday, September 26, 2010

stranger shout-out!

As you all know.... I hardly blogged this summer. My bad.

I really do like blogging, and especially love the comments people leave.

I just have to tell you guys this story.

On August 20th, a bunch of our family got together at Fuddruckers for Harley's birthday.

After a great meal, we were heading out of the crowded restaurant, and a man approached Dennis.

A man we have never seen before.

"hey, where is your wife?" he asked

my friend and I stood there like huh???

"ya, where is your wife??"

and everyone points to me..

he looks to me and says...

"I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!!!!"

Excuse me?!?! Wha....huh??

And I, of course, didnt know what to say.

ohhhhhh. wow....thank you!

And we walk out of the restaurant. What just happened???

Cindy and I start freaking out!!

omg! omg! omg! I have a "FAN"!!!! A follower. I dont know what you call it.....

but someone that doesnt even know me.... read MY blog!!!

He has even left a comment!!!

So, with that being said... welcome to my blog, Milt!!

Milt, sorry I ran out of the restaurant, red faced, as if you just handed me a 2 fold printshop card that said will you go out with me, yes no or maybe.

I dont think you are a stalker. I just didnt know what to say.

I read your blog now, and its pretty cool! Thanks for the tip on how to un-seed a watermelon!

Thanks for liking my blog!!! I hope you still read it....

:)

3 comments:

Carrie K said...

i still LOVE this story! and now i totally want to read milts blog...you should link it up...

oh...and fuddruckers..yes please :)

Mitchell said...

This is a little weird. Famous Amy at Fudruckers. The scrapninja being spotted in public. You might need to think about hiring a security team to ward off your fans. Just sayin'.

Anonymous said...

Hey Mitch I am her security team. I had it all covered. lol That is after I got over the shock of it too. He was a nice guy. Cindy