Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The big bathroom reveal.....

is NOT happening tonight. LOL!! I have been procrastinating on posting pics because I am not quite done decorating it. But, as of tonight I feel like its ready to reveal, even though I am not quite done. Dennis has most of the before pics on his computer so I will have to get those off and put together a post for tomorrow.

In other news:

*went up to Coulee City, WA to visit my dad for a couple days. That was nice since Den and the kids have never been up there. We went and watched the laser light show at the dam, which is very interesting and educational. There is a TON of history and geology lessons to be learned around that whole area. We also went to the Dry Falls visitor center. Didnt take any pics though.

*On the way home we stopped at the Country Mercantile oustide of Pasco. Holy Smokes! that place is HUGE!! SO much yummy stuff to see and taste. I spent $65 dollars there on fudge, fruit, brats, chocolates, sauces, squash, etc. We are definitely going back this fall for the harvest festival. I highly recommend the place for a nice family outting!

*I have only been walking about once a week, but this week I have been twice already! Enjoying the cooler weather and the walking park. My Nike+ shoes with the iPod chip are the BOMB!! I love seeing my progress. Today I did my fastest mile, which is only 13min, but I didnt die, so I know I can do a lot better. There is a way for me to post my workouts on my blog, I know because Donna Downy does it. So maybe I will get that figured out soon.

*The new series of 90210 started tonight! I was so excited, I have waited all summer to see if they were even going to bring that show back. Its such a good show, so much drama, twists and turns. I dont watch much TV that requires me to watch every week, but this is my exception. I love it so much!!

*Now I am watching Never Been Kissed and I never realized how big Drew Barrymore's boobs are.

Okay, so bathroom post tomorrow. Word. Peace out folks!

1 comment:

Carrie K said...

haaahaaahaaa...drew barrymore...you crack me up!